PUBLIC INPUT AT NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL MEETINGS:
The public is requested to dial *9, when prompted by the presiding officer, to address the Board on any agenda item before the Board takes an action on an item.
Comments from the public on agenda items will be heard only when the respective item is being considered.
Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the agenda that are within the Board’s jurisdiction will be heard during the General Public Comment period.
**Please note that under the Brown Act, the Board is prevented from acting on a matter that you bring to its attention during the General Public Comment period; however, the issue raised by a member of the public may become the subject of a future Board meeting.
***Public comment is limited to 30 seconds per speaker, unless adjusted by the presiding officer of the Board.
--Virtual Board Meeting Rules:
● Raise your hand if you have a public comment only WHEN we get to that specific item.
● Raise your hand at the start of the items you want to speak on. We will then close public comment and announce the last person to speak a few minutes after the start of the item.
● After you speak, please lower your hand.
● PLEASE DO NOT RAISE YOUR HAND MORE THAN ONCE PER ITEM
● All panelists (board members) and attendees (public) will be muted until administrator Ira, Melissa or George unmute you for comment.
● Board members will get one chance to speak for a max of 2 minutes per item.