COVID-19 TESTING AND RESOURCES!
Posted on 07/19/2020
Please click on link to find testing sites and all information on COVID-19 testing:
Testing Site Locator:
Testing Sites List:
As recommended by the LA County Department of Public Health, priority is given to those in the following groups:
- People with the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- People working or living in places such as skilled nursing facilities, group homes, residential care facilities, and persons experiencing homelessness.
- People who were in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
And in accordance with California Department of Public Health Testing Guidance
, testing is also available when there is additional testing capacity if you do not have symptoms and you are an essential worker with frequent contacts with the public
in these sectors: health care, emergency services, food and grocery, retail or manufacturing, public transportation, and education. To view a complete list of the essential worker's group from the California Department of Public Health, click here.